Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer and Morning Glow Moisturizer Reviews


Dual Action Moisturizer
"For soft, clear skin."
"This unique lotion combines oil-free moisturizers with proven pimple-fighting ingredient. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft while helping to treat and prevent pimples."
4 Fl. Oz. (120 mL)
Oil-Free
Cost: $5-6

Active Ingredients: 
Salicylic acid 0.5% - Acne medication

Morning Glow Moisturizer
"For smooth, brighter looking skin."
Won't clog pores & Hypoallergenic
SPF 15
Oil-Free
4 Fl. Oz. (118mL)
Cost: $5-6

Active Ingredients:
Avobenzone 3.0% - Sunscreen
Octinoxate 7.425% - Sunscreen
Octisalate 2.0% - Sunscreen

My Review
Dual Action Moisturizer: I've been using this product for over 6 months. It has a light powdery scent, and when I apply it after cleansing my face it has a nice cooling sensation. It's instantly absorbed and my skin feels refreshed, light, and smooth to the touch. I like that it's oil free yet moisturizes my dry skin instantly. I'm not sure about the pimple fighting factor, my skin hasn't magically cleared up after using this but I think it helps maintain balance to my face. The pump is convenient and is my go-to moisturizer and I will definitely repurchase. This is my holy grail drugstore moisturizer!
Overall: 4.5/5

Morning Glow Moisturizer: Bought this moisturizer in the past 2 months for summer since it contains some sunscreen. It feels a bit more heavy than the Dual Action Moisturizer because of the sunscreen. It's thick yet spreads out and absorbs quickly. It has many "reflects" in this moisturizer and I can see the shimmer on my hands after applying. I guess that's what gives you the "morning glow". The SPF is low, only 15, not sure how effective that is if you're in the sun all day. The SPF scent is not appealing to me. I wouldn't repurchase this moisturizer. I don't recommend it to those who have oily, shiny, acne prone skin; the shimmers will accentuate oily areas and bumps.
Overall: 2/5

I do like how Clean & Clear have moisturizers for certain purposes. There's also a mattifying moisturizer but it costs more with less product. I'll stick with my Dual Action Moisturizer. :)


FTC: These products were purchased with my own money. I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned nor getting paid for this review. This is my honest, unbiased opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer and Morning Glow Moisturizer Reviews on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive