Command by 3M Mine By Design Contest




Back-To-College life and dorm rooms. It's your space -- make it your own.


Show off your style with Command™ Products. Submit a photo on Facebook showing at least one (1) usage of a Command™ Product in your space and get your friends and family to vote for your entry - you could win weekly prizes, First Prizes of $500 or a Grand Prize of $2,000!

Design it. Transform it. Show it off.


Contest Dates: August 1 -- October 7, 2011. 


Weekly prizes drawn. Grand Prize winner will be announced at the end of October, 2011.

I've been using Command products by 3M for over 4 years now! They're my secret weapon in organizing and decorating my dorm/apartments when I'm away at college. They have a large variety of products and they remove cleanly and easily without damaging your walls. If any of you are using Command products in your living space, simply submit a photo and enter to win gift cards and cash prizes. 

Stay tuned for more design and organization videos featuring Command products by 3M! 
In the mean time check out the Command YouTube for ideas on how to use Command products, and see how I use their products in my Dorm Organization: Storage video.


FTC: I am working with Command by 3M. I was contacted by their PR to create videos featuring 
Command products and promote the Mine By Design Contest. Videos and blog posts are sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Command by 3M Mine By Design Contest on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive