Floral Poncho OOTD







Navy floral poncho - Wet Seal


Black Hurley shorts - PacSun


Brown strappy thong flats - American Eagle


Brown toned aviators - swap meet


Turquoise bracelet - swap meet





Braided white and brown bracelets - swap meet


Antique silver ring - Forever 21


Hair: Dutch braid bangs, low pony tail


Nails: Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen





It's no surprise I'm obsessed with floral tops, rompers and dresses this Summer. It's just so easy to throw on instantly feel feminine and bright. I wish I could find more of these floral ponchos. They are so comfortable and I wear them over a solid colored camisole. They go great with skinny jeans and shorts (wish I owned some white denim shorts!) I like this one in particular because of the baby blue, orange, and yellow flowers. I can pull accessories from these colors for an extra pop of color! I've been loving my swap meet accessories lately; sunglasses, and bracelets all from the swap meet. Kept the hair laid back with a low pony tail and dutch braided my bangs so my hair isn't too plain. Hope you guys enjoyed this fashion post, have a lovely day xo.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Floral Poncho OOTD on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive