Modern Millie Vintage







I came across the Modern Millie vintage shop in Newburyport, Mass. by accident, as I was looking for a coffee shop and was going the wrong way but it turned out to be quite auspicious as as soon as I entered, I felt as though I had found heaven.

They have an amazing selection of dresses, and if my significant other hadn't been there to control my shopping urges, I would have literally emptied the store. The dresses are reasonably priced and in excellent condition. I picked this dress in a soft nude with side slits with a peach satin lining that gives it an Asian allure. It's gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it.

They have a lovely blog, where they post inspirational pictures.

If you are in the area, it's a must see & they also have another location in Salem.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Modern Millie Vintage on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive