OOTD: Last Summer Night










Floral Loose Top - Forever 21


Dark Wash Skinny Jeans - American Eagle


White Faux Leather Purse - Icing


Gold and Pearl Necklace - Forever 21


Barefoot :)



August 20th was my last Summer night. Babe surprised me by taking to Kihei to "secret beach". There was actually a couple that just got married and taking pics just next to us. We made it just in time for sunset and it was so beautiful. I'm glad my sister came along as well. John also had dinner reservations for us! It was such a great night, I enjoyed my lava flow drink and steak and shrimp dinner with delicious sushi as appetizers. I will definitely miss this Summer, it was amazing!




Here's a video of me vlogging on my trip around the island, 


checking out some beautiful spots I've never been to.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save OOTD: Last Summer Night on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive