Room Makeover: Bedding and Curtains





Hometrends Watercolor Floral Bed in a Bag

Mainstays Chino Window Panels

Mainstays Una Cortina, White Panel



Yay! It was so fun redecorating my room and changing it up! Changing your bedding makes a huge difference in a small space. I'm leaving the pink leopard and zebra print. I was instantly attracted to the water color floral print of this bed set. You can find it at any walmart, it's very affordable for a whole bed in a bag. It cost me about $40 for a twin size. I also used my old pink curtains and they happen to go well with this bedding. I used sheer white curtains to brighten up the dark pink curtains and let light and air flow into my room but still allowing some privacy. This is just one of many videos I'll be doing showing you how I re-do my room, and taking you along with me. It will be more "vlog" like than formal, it just feels better that way. I love interior design, but it doesn't have to cost a lot to give your space a whole new look and feel.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Room Makeover: Bedding and Curtains on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive