Top 10 Blog Award

The lovely Susan from Darling Girl Cosmetics has tagged me for the Top 10 Blog Award ! Thank you very much Susan ;)





**Rules of the Top 10 Award**

1.  Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2.  Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3.  List your Top 10 cosmetics.
4.  Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.





Okay ... my top 10 Cosmetics (in no particular order) ... here we go !

1. Urban Decay Primer Potion (this works best on my oily lids)
2. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
3.  Milani Baked Blush Luminoso 
4. Yves Rocher 100% pure powder foundation nr. 200 Clair
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Midnight Cowboy
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion
7. Darling Girl Shadow in Enter Sandman ... however i love all of my DG colors 
8. Urban Decay naked palette
9.Aromaleigh eyeshadow in Morsmordre from the Spells! Collection
10. Darling Girl Holo-Gloss in Jaded
I can keep going with my favorite cosmetics ... I have so many favorites like all of my WnW palettes , all of my Urban Decay Shadows , all of my DG and Aromaleigh Shadows ... it's hard to name just 10 of them :D


Now on to 10 bloggers ! (sorry if i didn't mentioned you , but it doesn't mean that i don't love you ;) ... because i would like to tag all of my lovely readers !)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Top 10 Blog Award on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive