An ode to friendship











Happy Monday! How was your weekend??

Mine was fantastic! It started off with a Friday night dinner with a friend from New York that I hadn't seen in ages, some vintage shopping in Montreal's Mile End on Saturday ( where I found the loveliest vintage leopard coat), a few pillows at Style Labo and a some incredible finds at The Baie sale. ( pictures to follow, I promise!)

I spent Sunday with two of my dearest friends, cleaning out one their closets and it reminded me how important friends are to our happiness.

Here are two quotes that I found that ring so true:

"I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the solidest thing we know."
 

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

"The bird a nest,
the spider a web,
man friendship."

- William Blake


Have a fantastic week!


(Images from Marianne Taylor Photography here)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save An ode to friendship on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive