Drugstore Cream and Gel Eyeliners






L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Black - $10.19
PROS: Rich, creamy, smooth & pigmented color. Dries in a matte finish. Easy to apply, glides smoothly. Brush is okay quality; bristles are firm but too short. Glass packaging is stylish. It works great and stays put on my lower lashline and waterline. Gentle for application on waterline.
CONS: Creases on my top lashline and transfers onto my lid after a couple hours.
Overall Rating: 4/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Application: 5/5
Staying Power: 4/5
Crease-proof: 2/5

PROS: Cute, compact stylish packaging.
CONS: Creases immediately on my top lashline and transfers onto my lid. Brush is poor quality. Brush is not angled, not precise or dense. Pigmentation is poor.
Overall Rating: 2.2/5
Pigmentation: 2/5
Application: 4/5
Staying Power: 2/5
Crease-proof: 1/5

PROS: Cute rounded plastic packaging. Great quality brush; dense bristles and picks up produce well.
CONS: Poor pigmentation, takes a couple layers to get a true black color. The consistency is thick and does not glide well. Causes tug and pull on the lids while applying.
Overall Rating: 2/5
Pigmentation: 3/5
Application: 2/5
Staying Power: 2/5
Crease-proof: 1/5

This review is based on my own experience with these three products. My eyelids tend to get oily throughout the day, I do live in a humid environment. So please take that into consideration. What may not work for me, may work for you. If your lids don't get oily these eyeliners may work well for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Drugstore Cream and Gel Eyeliners on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive