EOTD - Purple and Gold



So the crappy weather means I haven't got an awful lot to do 'cept sit around messing with my face ;D.

I started with regular UDPP then a thin layer of Illamasqua liquid metal in Solstice on the lid. Putting some tape from the outer corner of my eye to my brow helped me keep a sharp line with Urban Decay Last Call eyeshadow, which I blended towards the middle of the lid using a stuff blending brush. I also took this lightly through the crease. A mixture of Urban Decay Baked and Half Baked eyeshadows were blended with Last Call and over the rest of the lid, then I removed the tape and ran these three colours along the lower lashline. Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow was used as a brow highlight. I lined my upper lashline with Maybelline Line Definer and my waterline with Rimmel SpecialEyes Kohl (both in black.. duh, you can see that). After curling my lashes I used a coat of Maybelline Lash Stiletto followed by a coat of Eyeko Mascara (this is my current favourite mascara combo!). That's pretty much it.. tada!

On the lips I'm wearing Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in Galactic Mauve (not that I took a full face picture but whatever) - it compliments this look perfectly as it's a mauve with a hint of golden shimmer! I topped that off with Maybelline Watershine gloss in Sugar Plum.

What do you reckon? Be honest! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save EOTD - Purple and Gold on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive