Man's best friend: a little tribute









I will be adopting a friend's dog this weekend. His name is Leo and I thought of giving him {and all dogs} a tribute. {I will post pictures of him next week.}

I don't love dogs, I adore them: They make you smile. They cover you with love & affection. They are there for you when you're down. They can't wait for you to get home. They love you unconditionally and are never angry. They make great friends for the elderly.

So why some people mistreat them is beyond my comprehension. 

 To all those lovable furry friends, this post is for you!


I'm sharing a touching tribute written by author Ann Patchett about her dog Rose: How to Love a Dog



"Happiness is a warm puppy."  ~Charles M. Schulz






(Images via Fffffound, We heart it, Simply Seductive and Everything Fabulous)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Man's best friend: a little tribute on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive