Must-Have: Travel Makeup Bag










Details and Pros:



  • Black patent material with two handles

  • Velcro enclosure

  • Outside zipper compartment

  • Cute silver lining

  • Easy to clean material

  • Small and travel-friendly

  • Great accessory, can be used as a clutch

  • Holds face brushes and eye brushes (6 total)

  • Clear flap to protect brushes and protect transfer of makeup

  • Large makeup pouch insert - detachable (velcro)

  • Holds enough makeup for touch ups or to do a full face application



I've had this makeup bag for a while now, and finally wanted to make it a must-have! I can't stress how convenient this little bag is. Everything that I need to do a full-face application can fit in here. I also use it as a clutch when I go out because it's so cute & I can apply touch-ups.






I purchased this makeup bag from Walmart. I was unable to find it on the website, it may be one of those in-store items only. There are probably other similar types. This is just to give you girls an idea of a type of travel makeup bag, you do not need to purchase the exact same one as me. :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Must-Have: Travel Makeup Bag on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive