OOTD: What I Wear to School










My school attire is always comfortable and practical. I don't have the time or brain capacity in the morning to come up with cute outfits all the time. Two out of the four days I have class I have to wear pants and covered shoes. No skirts, short shorts, or flip-flops. My wardrobe for school is mostly v-neck t-shirts, jeans (black, gray, blue dark wash), and some Nikes or Airwalks. It makes it quick and easy for me to get ready in the morning, haha.





Here are some links to the "basic" clothes/accessories I wear:












And yeah, I'm wearing my lab coat and safety glasses in the first pic, lol. So if I wear a cute top to class it doesn't matter because it'll be covered up :(.





<



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save OOTD: What I Wear to School on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive