Quick Heads Up - Viva La Nails MAD Weekend!



Just a quick post to let you guys know about the current offer on Viva La Nails. Una is offering 30% off all nail art stickers and water decals until midnight on Sunday (I assume that's midnight GMT)!

I've already placed my order - didn't get any stickers as I've got a whole ton of nail stickers already but have replenished my stash of water decals. Can't wait for them to arrive!

You can see my tutorial on how to apply water decals here, and also another NOTD featuring them here.

Each sheet of nail art stickers and water decals costs a bargainous £1.95 before discount, so with 30% off that's just £1.37 each! Delivery is £2.95 for all orders under £25. Shipping within the UK and Europe is free on orders over £25, and free £50 for the US, Canada and Australia. Not that I can see anyone spending that much since it's all so cheap!

Let me know if you pick anything up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Quick Heads Up - Viva La Nails MAD Weekend! on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive