An Intervention

Hai ladies, I have a little favour to ask of you!


Sad kitten is sad. :(

In the last couple of weeks I've noticed my pageviews and comments plummeting, and I feel it's about time I checked with you guys that you're still interested in the crap I ramble on about to try and sort it out!

I know that you're mostly busy people (and I know I'm a terrible commenter, too, I read every post in my dashboard but don't always comment), but yeah, just making sure! I did this several months back and it helped me get on the right track to providing you lovely lot with what you want to see whilst still posting what I want, so I'm doing it again - I've added a little poll in the sidebar over there >>> and I'd really appreciate it if you could take a sec to vote!

Ideas I've been thinking of include resurrecting some of my older series, like Question of the Week which was a great way of getting you all involved in SRSLY IMPORTANT beauty related issues (!) ;P, and the Easy Peasy nail design tutorials. Would either of those be of interest? Or should I ease up the focus on nail art and include more makeup - reviews, comparisons etc? And I know some people (myself included) like to read the 'Weekly Summary' sorts of posts, but I feel like my life is a bit boring for that! Haha.

Anyway, like I said, I'd be really grateful if you could give me a little bit of feedback. Feel more than free to elaborate on your poll choice in the comments! Thank you xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save An Intervention on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive