It's Not In His Kiss, It's In His Brows.

So, Daneen's post about Robert Pattinson's hair being the key to his hotness got me thinking about the number one thing that attracts me to a dude. Obviously, hair is vitally important. Hair, in general, is my everything. We know this. But for me, even more than the follicles atop a man's head, it's his eyebrows I find alluring. I love a dude with good brows. To me, there's something retro about it. In the time when men were men and women were women (I've started countless sentences with this phrase), nearly ALL men had brows that commanded a presence. It's far less common nowadays. Now, obviously, it's a fine line. So, on a scale of hot to Peter Gallagher, the dudes pictured below all fall in the hot bucket.

Here's my highly scientific top ten list of brow hotness. Brace yourself.

#1 Robert Pattinson


#2 James Dean

#3 Colin Farrell


#4 Ryan Reynolds


#5 Brody Jenner



#6 James Franco
#7 Joey McIntyre (Joey has even answered in interviews that he believes the reason girls love him is his eyebrows.)


#8 Zac Efron (Yes, he's what I've termed "efreminate." But isn't at least a portion of his prettiness attributed to his brows? )

#9 Marlon Brando

#10 Ed Westwick

What do you think? Do you agree that a man's appeal is in his brows? I'd also posit that in certain cases (albeit far fewer than eyebrow-induced hotness), it's a dude's jawline/mouth combo. Exhibit A: Ben Affleck. Tell me your hotness rubrics in the comments. Go.

Like this post? Don't miss another one!
Subscribe via my RSS feed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save It's Not In His Kiss, It's In His Brows. on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive