Glamour's "Twilight Beauty" Feature


This just in, gals. The ladies from The Twilight Saga: New Moon show you how to go from daytime pretty to nighttime hot in “Twilight Beauty,” as featured in Glamour’s upcoming September issue. The gorgeous photo spread, shot by Matthias Vriens-McGrath, features Nikki Reed, Rachelle Lefevre, Ashley Greene and Noot Seear. The issue hits stands Tuesday, August 11. I'll be anxiously checking my mailbox for my copy!

Read the full story here.

Who's your favorite Twilight beauty? Mine's Ashley Greene. I think she has a fairy-esque quality that is so delicate and feminine.


Image credit: glamour.com

Like this post? Don't miss another one!
Subscribe via my RSS feed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Glamour's "Twilight Beauty" Feature on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive