Happy New Year!

*Scheduled post, so sorry for late replies to comments*


(Image © NaLa-aka-Umka @ DeviantArt)

2010 is the Year Of The Tiger. I fucking love tigers! And lions and cats of all sorts and sizes :) I was born in 1991, the year of the goat. Hah, I hate that, there's so many awesome animals in the Chinese Zodiac like tigers and dragons and monkeys and rabbits.. but no I'm a goat. A metal element goat, apparently! "Metal Goats – Years 1931 and 1991: Metal Goats are tough on the outside, fragile inside. Those close to Metal Goats understand and accept this. Metal Goats are very cultural and they’re most appreciative of the arts." Haha, shut up chinesezodiac.com!

Anyway, I digress! I want to wish all my followers and friends a very happy and prosperous new year, and may the beauty blogosphere continue to bloom and grow! :D I've had such a great six months getting to know you all - I don't really have any friends so you guys mean a lot to me. No one ever normally listens to the crap I have to say so I always feel privileged to know that you lovely ladies do! I'm not gonna get all mushy, but thank you all so much :)

May the Year of the Tiger bring you everything you want and more, you all deserve it! Have a great time girls. Cheers!

Lots of love <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Happy New Year! on social network:

Popular Posts

Archive